Monday 1 October 2012

Trip to South Africa

I am off to South Africa tomorrow with a group of golfers who gather every year in remembrance of a good friend who passed away.  We play a Northern Hemisphere vs. Southern Hemisphere golf match over four days.

This year the tour returns to South Africa and the games will be at Fancourt, all three courses and at Oubaai, an Ernie Els design which is not far from George.

This will be my first time at Fancourt and I am really excited. Our hosts have houses there so I expect we will be well looked after.  Anybody played the links at Fancourt? I am told it is an excellent golf venue and all the golfers are low single golfers so I think it will be competitive.

New clubs in my bag - Mizuno MP 59's and a razor driver.  Here's hoping I can hit them like they feel.  Will keep you posted with photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment